Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The trail was mostly easy to follow and even had three rest areas with simple wood beam benches. I looked back every once in a while and scanned the area since I've been warned that getting lost in Niue is a huge danger. The coral rocks are extremely sharp, and people who have lost the trail have had their shoes completely cut through trying to get across the coral rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment