Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Although there were dark portions of the cave, there were openings that let some light in. There's some cool formations in here. THE WEIRD SOUNDS ARE GETTING LOUDER! Branches of the cave must lead to the ocean, as the deep booming, rumbling, and banging sounds were clearly of large waves breaking against the cave. They were really intimidating since I didn't know where they were coming from!

No comments:

Post a Comment