Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

It was pretty calming cycling around the island, although some villages felt a bit abandoned and eerie. On one stretch, there was an old man with crazy hair, chickens, coconuts, and an old gnarly staff who just stared at me with his mouth gaped open wide. Later I found out he was know as the Moses guy and no one really knows who he is. I tried saying hi a few times over the week, but he just stared back with his mouth open.

No comments:

Post a Comment