Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Figure I'd take a photo of myself since there was no one around to take a photo for me. Later on, a dad and three kids did arrive here for a swim. He is visiting home (apparently his great grandfather arrived in Niue after shipwrecking on the island) from NZ, and also remarked that this was the first place he visited here where someone else was around. Niue really is an undiscovered gem in the Pacific!

No comments:

Post a Comment