Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I had another night of poor sleep due to mosquitoes. In retrospect, maybe I should have bought some of those mosquito coils for the room. Walking around Alofi before breakfast, I came across this seemingly abandoned building with a Niue Airline sign. I wonder if it was an actual airline, and if it is, where they flew and how big their fleet was. There doesn't seem to be any reference of Niue Airline on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment