Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Since is was Sunday, I asked a person, who turned out to be "uncle" Willie who I've been told about, setting up the restaurant if it was OK for me to swim here. He gave me the go-ahead. Apparently he's quite the rebel - his restaurant is the only one that's open on Sunday, and encourages people to swim on Sunday even when the pastor of the nearby church has complained about it. View of the cove with the simple pier - you can see the waves breaking on the reefs in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment