Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Looking south from where I turned back. I did see the buoy Willie told me about, and strongly considered jumping off the ledge and swimming out there, but can see myself get stuck out in the ocean since the waves made the reef area treacherous to swim through - and the entire area including the beach is ringed by reefs. Someone mentioned I might be able to swim back through a channel in the coral to the beach, but the ocean looked pretty choppy and I wasn't certain where the channel was.

No comments:

Post a Comment