Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Here's the plan of the special pendant Jack was wearing. It has a lot of symbolism in it about Niue and it's inhabitants, but at the time of writing, I've forgotten the details :(  Speaking of the World Expo in Shanghai, Brian told me an amusing story about how the Niuean government sent one the two(?) Chinese living in Niue (part time) at the time along with his girlfriend to the expo. They ended up breaking up there, and the government had to scramble for a replacement as the guy no longer wanted to continue representing Niue at the fair after the break up.

No comments:

Post a Comment