Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Friday, July 8, 2011

My last full day in Niue started with me returning my trusty bike, which has served me well all week. Stopping at the Mark Cross gallery in the commercial centre, I had a nice chat with Ahi, his wife, who was very kind and didn't charge me for the post card I picked up there. What a bunch of friendly people on the island! Today, Alexa and I rented a car to visit the farther east coast of Niue.

No comments:

Post a Comment