Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Friday, July 8, 2011

There were a few ribbons marking the trail at some easy-to-miss turns. I looked back periodically to try to remember the way, while Alexa periodically marked the trail by breaking the tips of visible lu plants so that they hung down in an obvious manner. On advice of Alexa, I used a lu leaf to guard my face against the numerous spider webs strung across the trail - which surprisingly, were mostly rebuilt when we returned about an hour later.

No comments:

Post a Comment