Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The cable car station was in one of the buildings downtown. The ticket booth operator suggested I can buy a one-way ticked and walk down through the botanical gardens if I'm not in a hurry. The cable car reminded me of a lot of similar cable cars in Japan. There are two cars, moving in opposite directions at the same time on the same track, which pass each other is a small double-tracked section between the two end stations at Talavera Terrace station.

No comments:

Post a Comment