Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

One of the typical views of Wellington you see on the postcards. It started getting drizzly again, so I used the free hot drink coupon that came with my cable car ticket to get a hot chocolate at the café by the station for my walk through the gardens. I wished I had got the macchiato instead. Chatting to the barista, I asked if the weather is always this bad in the winter. His response: "Oh, it's usually worse." I guess Wellington does have a reputation for its weather, so maybe I should be happy that it's at least not windy and stormy!

No comments:

Post a Comment