Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

One last view of The Beehive with one of the lions of the Wellington Cenotaph in the foreground. I was happy I finally got to visit the government buildings of the country I have lived and worked in for a part of my life and have come to love. The weather was improving, with only a light drizzle remaining, so I decided to take a ride on the Wellington Cable Car up to the Botanical Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment