Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

During that night, I heard of a Fijian working at Jenna's matching the description of a Couchsurfer I was in contact with beforehand. I wonder it it was him - sadly, we never got to meet. After a delicious and entertaining time, and maybe drinking a bit too much, it felt great to go to bed after such a long and eventful day. Alexa and Ira stayed up to chat a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment