Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Catching up with Steffan over a hearty meal (for me at least) and a drink. It's always interesting hearing stories from MDS. Since Steffan in friends with Mario, the founder of Sidhe (now more well known as PikPok), he arranged for us to drop by to have a quick tour there. At the last minute, I booked a $35/night place to stay just outside of town in Niue after checking my mail at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment