Welcome!

Welcome to my personal travel journal! If you don't know me, that's OK! I hope you'll enjoy reading about some of my adventures and misadventures, and hopefully learn something new about a corner of the world.

Recent updates:
2015-10-06: Day 8 of Niue in 2011.
2015-10-05: Day 7 of Niue in 2011.
2015-09-29: Day 6 of Niue in 2011.

For list of trips, see TABLE OF CONTENTS.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My hostel, the YHA Wellington City, was very easy to get to by bus, especially with a very helpful bus driver. The hostel was in a pretty happening area and right across the street from a New World, where I got some food and beer. I was ecstatic being around things so modern and clean again! I was especially blissful when I had my first hot shower (in a clean and modern bathroom) in three weeks - it just felt so indescribably amazing! After lounging in the modern shared area and chatting with my roommates, I went to sleep in the warmest and most comfortable bed I've had in well over a month - one of the most amazing feelings ever. I love New Zealand hostels.

No comments:

Post a Comment